This is my first complete still life from the Thursday night (into the wee hours of the morning - who can resist talking endlessly about history and politics?!) Art Class I've been attending for about two or three months.
My teacher is a hands off, guide if you need it mentor, so I'm super excited by what I've drawn!!!
Give me a year and I wonder how far I'll have come?
My teacher is a hands off, guide if you need it mentor, so I'm super excited by what I've drawn!!!
Give me a year and I wonder how far I'll have come?
3 comments:
That's amazing Jane, love the detail in the music especially.
You are so talented. Just beautiful. Looking forward to seeing more.
Well done Jane. Its really good. The shading etc. Ps, I check everyday to see your blog and its good to see your recent blogs.
Love Karla.
Post a Comment