Nearing ten thirty am on a beautiful Sunday morning seven years ago, my husband and I were alone together in the birthing rooms at our local hospital. The nurse had left us some minutes before when I felt that last great urge to push. In the most graceful of positions (as if us girls could really begin to care at this late stage of birthing) bent over the bed gripping for dear life with Mr E rubbing my poor back I knew little Kangaroo was coming. Mr E was there to catch his little boy in the next moment. Virtually bungy jumping into the world via the umbilical cord, our new baby boy announced his arrival with a bellow and an element of drama.
![]() |
| Our beautiful baby boy. |
![]() |
| Cheeky and charismatic, determined and charming. |
Seven years have flown by and I can barely believe it is yet again time to celebrate our boy.
I think it especially on their birthdays that I am the most grateful for being able to teach my own at home. Rarely are we apart and I treasure so much the inclusiveness of each others lives.
This is our boy this year.
![]() |
| A lover of history and drama. |
![]() |
| With a major sweet tooth! |
![]() |
| Who completely adores his big brother :). |
![]() | ||||
| Lover of art. |
![]() |
| With his little nose always buried in a book - even right at this very moment as I type. |
![]() |
| Animal hassler - he does love animals and pets but he wants them so badly to be with him that he'll chase them down ,and tell you they wanted him! |
![]() | ||
| Play connoisseur. |
Sweet and boisterous little Kangaroo.
Emotional and pouty.
Whisperer of sweetness in Mummys ear.
We love you so much.
Happy Seventh Birthday Little Sweetheart!
April 17th, 2012.









No comments:
Post a Comment