Friday, October 17, 2008

Things we do to our kiddos



Kanga was delightful as our little forest fairy






Kookaburra was something special as our water sprite




Hey, so I'm feeling nostalgic tonight and thought I'd share some pics from '06 when I dressed ours boys and myself up for the Mary Poppins parade. Just a bit biased but we think our little treasures are so precious... They were 5 and 1 at the time and reflecting on it now they were sooo patient : ) The little costumes they are wearing were actually recycled pillow cases... some scissors, glue (i looove glue!), sparkly thread and glitter spray later and a visit to the discount jewelery at Dimmeys and we have two little story book characters, a small bit of tangible fantasy in our home

BTW we did win a prize, yay! for us : )

2 comments:

SF said...

Beautiful!! Jane, you are so so so clever. :) I remember when the boys were that little! Feels like only yesterday.........

Helen said...

Yay Jane - wow are they ever gorgeous! What were you dressed as? And did you get Matt in a costume?!! Tee hee. Lots of love to you lot over there Helen.