At the back of my mind was this nagging thought that I spend WAY!!!!! to much time at the old laptop, researching this and reading that, and probably not making any real progress in my life and spending copious amounts of time worrying and fretting about lots and lots of things. Well, my darlings, blogging also came under fire in my attempt to streamline my life for max efficiency and mega fun. This is the year we WILL laugh more and grouch way less! I deserve that, so does Mr E and our boys. Oh my goodness, we only have them for such a short amount of time - they are on loan only, I have been told (many, many times before)...
Okay, so in all this downsizing I decided that blogging may be pursued and here we are.
English resolutions are
* eclectic homeschooling out the window... I am too much of a worrier and in with a basic curriculum with my own enhancements from Riverside Christian College, local so I'm hoping for more interaction for our boys with mini-schools and such
* I'm going to study, I need something that is just me. I love art and I think with a teacher and guidance and hopefully not too brutal criticism I may have a future in that... well three cheers for having a go anyway. Need to submit a folio and plead my case with the TAFE.
* I'm loving piano and will try for grade one this year, its so great to be able to help Liam and understand what he is doing in his own practices. I hate being a mushroom. (oh and how GREAT is it too be able to make music - awesome. Even our guitars have had a few plucks of late)
* I am going to make time for garden and chickens.
* As a family we are going to say 'Yes' to life more often and break our homebody habit just a little - we only get to do this once baby!!!
* I will make Matty have more fun, 'yes, sweetheart, go and get your bow and arrows and play Indians at the archery club :)'
* Our boys will play sport and we will stick at it for the entirety of a season
* and Scouts, woohoo! This is the year we join scouts
umm sounds like a whole lot of outgoings in the monetary department, is it time I find a job??? Have been online looking, we'll see. I so want the liberty that two incomes can bring!!
No photos today they take too long to load, which is the reason for not blogging,but I will put up some especially for GM and GD.... soonish :)
Love you long time
C Ya
3 comments:
Hey Jane,
It all sounds great! I hope it will be an excellent year for you. (Your piano is sounding awesome, by the way!) Stu said he talked to you for awhile out at school yesterday. It'll be great to see Liam out there for the extra bits! We like the idea of DE through a local school - might actually get to try it with 1 or some of our kids sometime...
Anyway, looking forward to catching up sometime soon. I notice you guys got a watertank delivered yesterday? SO good, well done to you. We should all do the same.
Oh, we're having an Australia Day bbq here at our place on Monday afternoon and would love you guys to join us if you're free.... 4pm until 6:30-ish; Aussie games and food! BYO meat if you're interested. :)
Love, Saminda.
Yay welcome back babe!
Hello Jane, not sure if you remember us, it's Pastor Andrew and Theresa Copland, we got to know you through Saminda and Stu a little while ago. We didn't realise you have a blog and so from now on I will check in and see what's happening in the life and times of Jane.
We have a blog too and we invite you to visit http://www.thecoplands.blogspot.com/
HAPPY BLOGGING
Post a Comment