Only a little bit of solid ground whilst everything else around me is a just a bit too much hit and miss.
I really am not happy with this blog!! I don't know how to make it beautiful and it's frustrating....
Kangaroo, Kookaburra and I, well we've done some fun things over the past few months (have even included Mr E on a number of occasions) and I'll throw some pics up to share a little. It's always a world of ongoing self-discovery here and I hope I can share a little of us more often :)
What do we do when we're out for a family day and our four wheel drive fails on us... again! With no phone reception and an impossible walk (with kids along) back to civilisation we recup our spirits and set up camp in the middle of the road and have a hot lunch - guaranteed to lift those spirits and get positivity about the task at hand.
All went well eventually - after driving the thing precariously down a slope backwards without gears (I think that's what it was this time) and a sprint with kids through bee hives set up on both sides of the road (what imbecile thought that was a good idea!!!! and Mr E was stung a few times... ouch) we eventually made it home. Mr E was mad as hell and within a fortnight that 'Disco' was history. The boys were sad but for us a huge relief.
No comments:
Post a Comment