Thursday, June 4, 2009

Blah!

Just following on from yesterdays post, I remembered what Blah! was



An art lesson with Kookaburra.

Our art curriculum is Artistic Pursuits: An Introduction to the Visual Arts and the above is Lesson 5: Artists Paint Landscapes in Oil Pastels.

Please, please notice that there are no vehicles of any sort in this picture which is something of a miracle for transportation obsessed boys :)

As for French, well we've embraced the car obsession.



La Voiture

I wanted to teach our boys the fundamentals of Drawing, perspective, contour, shadows etc etc and for that we are using Mark Kistler's Draw Squad and so far both Kookaburra and I have benefited from Mr Kistler's wisdom.

Wish I could add more, but I haven't packed myself or cleaned the house, and I'm to leave for the Goldie in the next hour. Somewhere in there I also need to sew a button back on my dress for the wedding, but first I need to find that said button!!!

No comments: