Sunday, June 12, 2011

baby it's cold outside


so we mixed up a fresh batch of playdough and set out the play kitchen and let Kangaroo and his little friend bake up a storm.


Fancy a smartie cookie :) Does your eye twitch too when the kids start making 'rainbow' creations with fresh dough? Mine does and I just have to look a way :P!


A great evening of collaging with friends. I particularly love our little home Kookaburra added down the very bottom.


Super cute!


And an at least three hour game of bottoms glued to seats for Earthopoly with cheeky Kookaburra claiming king, who needs to learn some grace when winning! His joyous squealing and crazy cackling, whilst hilarious, is just a little bit naughty.

We had such a great afternoon and evening spent with friends playing games and sharing dessert for dinner too. Piles of pancakes drowning in berry sauce and ice cream. Yum!

I know I said I'd get around to posting those pics of Beautiful Byron Bay (sorry sis!) but I loved our arvo and tonight I'm actually going to sit and watch a movie with my gorgeous Mr E. A perfect way to round out our Sunday. No planning tonight, just me and Mr E and the box.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol love you