Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The view...


from my kitchen window :)

Peals of laughter rang through our back yard this morning and right into our high set house. After our morning readings over breakfast and piano practice for Kookaburra were over, both our boys escaped into the backyard for some creative play. Together, they have carved out an entire city in the sandpit, complete with a river system. What caught my attention, as I went through the morning clean up, were our boys giggling over a 'dancing disco digger' puppeted by Kookaburra. The dancing went on for a while and little Kangaroo loved the fun thus encouraging Kookaburra to continue. It gets so silly around here sometimes! But I am glad they have this time to grow together. Our goal is for two brothers to be great friends. So far, the foundations are looking good.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I pray every day that my sons Nathaniel and Isaac will be the best of buddies in the years to come.