So simple and very Quick.
You need:
* an old small sock
* rice
* about a meter of thin rope
How:
* pour a few handfulls of rice into the sock, using a spoon makes it so much easier, until it settles into the shape of a small ball
* knot the leg of the sock
* tie the rope securely onto the knotted sock and head out into an open space to let the new toy fly.
As your kiddo's are spinning and throwing the toy, be careful to not be too absorbed in recording the fun. I was clicking away when Kangaroo unbelievably managed to 'sock' Kookaburra in the eye. They had so much space to run around in!

I was glad I had the camera though. As Kookaburra walked towards me crankily conveying the incident, Kangaroo rushed to embrace Kookaburra for a quick apologetic hug. I quickly clicked and well...

brothers are so sweet.
I was glad I had the camera though. As Kookaburra walked towards me crankily conveying the incident, Kangaroo rushed to embrace Kookaburra for a quick apologetic hug. I quickly clicked and well...
brothers are so sweet.
2 comments:
Such beautiful boys - what a great moment you captured Jane!!!
Neat! I love the hug shot!!
Post a Comment