Recently we had the luck and pleasure of visiting a very creative lady's home. She had on offer for the children collage, clay work and painting, but what was really special about our visit were the amazing sculptures that resided in her yard. Below is a dragonfly that Kangaroo thought was fantastic.
How clever is this lady!!!
I'm saving my pocket money to do a two weekend course in sculpture with paper mache and wire. Life size paper macheing (I think that's the wrong spelling, oops, never mind) and I'm definitely thinking a giraffe would be great fun to create.
Fingers crossed I count my pennies carefully between now and then, I don't want to miss out :)
2 comments:
wow, that looks amazing! I can't wait to see what you create at the art courses!
me too :) I can't wait, I've enrolled and partially paid. Almost there and a lot excited and just a little bit scared of making an absolute stuff up, but this girl really wants to play with wire
Post a Comment