Sixteen. Or is it Sixteen and half? Kookaburra has just turned eight and I think its sixteen and half they are allowed to get their learners. The community may be safe until then.... maybe....

It's become a tradition, in our home, to rev it up at the GoCart tracks for our birthdays. This year, I was the unfortunate copilot on Kookaburras recent turn to celebrate and I had bruises and pounded kidneys to prove it. Our boy was on a mission. He had moved himself up on the steering wheel and was hugging the thing tightly in order to out steer me! Have you ever seen a kid steer? There is no gentle in the equation. The gocart was being torn from either side of the track as Kookaburra put his full weight behind each rip.

Kangaroo looks hilarious here, he he! The helmet barely fitted him and he was a cruisy passenger for Mr E compared to mine. For the whole twenty minutes, TWENTY MINUTES!! I alternated between screaming and laughing while beside me the most serious pint size driver was urging us to go faster, except, there was NO faster!!! And, (this is really cool :) as our tyres slid out around a hairpin and smoked up with the brakes we performed a very cool 180 with smooth recovery.

Do I look scared? Hell yeah!
It's become a tradition, in our home, to rev it up at the GoCart tracks for our birthdays. This year, I was the unfortunate copilot on Kookaburras recent turn to celebrate and I had bruises and pounded kidneys to prove it. Our boy was on a mission. He had moved himself up on the steering wheel and was hugging the thing tightly in order to out steer me! Have you ever seen a kid steer? There is no gentle in the equation. The gocart was being torn from either side of the track as Kookaburra put his full weight behind each rip.
Kangaroo looks hilarious here, he he! The helmet barely fitted him and he was a cruisy passenger for Mr E compared to mine. For the whole twenty minutes, TWENTY MINUTES!! I alternated between screaming and laughing while beside me the most serious pint size driver was urging us to go faster, except, there was NO faster!!! And, (this is really cool :) as our tyres slid out around a hairpin and smoked up with the brakes we performed a very cool 180 with smooth recovery.
Do I look scared? Hell yeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment