"In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony."
-- Eva Burrows
Monday, May 25, 2009
more scribbles
Do you remember Enid Blyton? I honestly hope so, she should be staple for all childhood :)
I've been feeling uninspired so being the little counterfeiter I am I had a go of copying a lovely picture from an EB book. Not bad if I say so myself ;)
Yay Jane!!!! I have been waiting to see your blog come back on my list of what's new - so glad you decided to write again. Love your drawing!!! Very talented little black sheep aren't you?! Hope you got my recent email - will explain my serious lack of communication - sorry!!!! I'm not sure in what particular way you want to pretty up your blog - but you could try 'the cutest blog on the block' thingy - there's a link at the top of my blog if you want to have a go. There are some cool designs. Anyway - also wanted to say that this Wed 9-12 at the Botanic Gardens is 'Under 8's day' We've been before and is lots of fun. Take care of you! Oh yeah, I so relate to the cat perched on the wood pic!! Thanks for the laugh.
Jane, you are AMAZING!!!!!! Are you enjoying all these emails flooding into your inbox tonight?? I'm sorry I'm stalking, I'm just having a blast catching up on your blog! Your drawing is wonderful.:)
3 comments:
Yay Jane!!!! I have been waiting to see your blog come back on my list of what's new - so glad you decided to write again. Love your drawing!!! Very talented little black sheep aren't you?! Hope you got my recent email - will explain my serious lack of communication - sorry!!!! I'm not sure in what particular way you want to pretty up your blog - but you could try 'the cutest blog on the block' thingy - there's a link at the top of my blog if you want to have a go. There are some cool designs. Anyway - also wanted to say that this Wed 9-12 at the Botanic Gardens is 'Under 8's day' We've been before and is lots of fun. Take care of you! Oh yeah, I so relate to the cat perched on the wood pic!! Thanks for the laugh.
oh wow :) Thankyou soooo much Helen, that was awesome fun :) :) :) :)
Jane, you are AMAZING!!!!!!
Are you enjoying all these emails flooding into your inbox tonight?? I'm sorry I'm stalking, I'm just having a blast catching up on your blog! Your drawing is wonderful.:)
Post a Comment