The rain has kept us indoors for a few days now
and today I decided we'd throw on the raincoats and
venture out of doors.
A great walk in drizzle left us feeling fresh and our boys
full of bounce.
Who needs to be indoors on a day like this when
a mud slide awaits.
Such joy and silliness :)
Kookaburra and Kangaroo really could have kept on going.
But it was time to make our way home.
Such freedom in a good jump and splash.
This little shoe was Christopher Columbus ship surrounded by
seaweed on its way (or so he thought) to the Indies.
Kookaburra discovered new life thanks to the rains.
Clumps of (I think) frog spawn.
Thank goodness I ditched the housework in favour of something soooo
much more worth our time and we had lots of laughter too,
which is so needed in our days.
- although... guess what I get to tackle when I sign off :)
Maybe Mr E will do it?
1 comment:
What a lovely way to spend your day Jane. :) That looks like LOTS of fun! And I recognise that walk too. :) Much love to you tonight. xo
Post a Comment