"In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony." -- Eva Burrows
Awww what a sweet photo!Enjoying a book in the fresh air!I too have a little bookworm...watching her flick through books brings me so much joy :)xo
Nothing better :-)
Lovely moment! Peace & quiet, sunshine, comfy chair and a good read. Mmm, I could do with a little of that myself!
Another cool dude just chilling. I think I'm going to go and make myself a cup of tea now and kick back too :)
It's always nice to sit outside with a good book!! Thanks for joining in WW :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Awww what a sweet photo!
Enjoying a book in the fresh air!
I too have a little bookworm...watching her flick through books brings me so much joy :)
xo
Nothing better :-)
Lovely moment! Peace & quiet, sunshine, comfy chair and a good read. Mmm, I could do with a little of that myself!
Another cool dude just chilling. I think I'm going to go and make myself a cup of tea now and kick back too :)
It's always nice to sit outside with a good book!! Thanks for joining in WW :)
Post a Comment