
In a period of one short week, Kangaroo has gone from taking off his training wheels to being able to go almost anywhere on his bike. Incredible! I wonder if it has much to do with trying to match himself with his older brother, hmmm.... :) A huge contributor to this great little event has been Kangaroo's daily obsessive use of his scooter. He saved for over a year before he purchased it and what it has done for his balance, co-ordination and core muscles is undeniably wonderful. His development is coming along in huge leaps and bounds at the moment. To add to the excitement is the ease with which he's also picking up his letters and numbers too.

The bike riding though, has only one draw back. I now have absolutely no excuse for not getting out for a walk with them every day. And because I'm walking, the best shots I can get of them riding their bikes is always from behind as they leave me for dust!

One last piece of news. Kangaroo has lost his second tooth and is officially a real gummy bear with a decent gap at the bottom of his smile. He can proudly slide his tounge between his clenched teeth and once again bite into a whole apple. Happy days!
2 comments:
Wow! What big achievements for your littlest man! xx
That's awesome Ronan! :D I got to see his cute little gap today. Poor Elijah still doesn't even have a 2 wheel bike :( but is getting one for Christmas. :) His little legs should be juuust long enough to reach the pedals, I reckon.
Post a Comment