"In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony." -- Eva Burrows
Aaah Jane - the joy of a night walk!!! Oh how I miss nights that are warm enough to be out!! Do tell though - what has L got on his branch?? It's bugging me.....
enormous beads he's threaded on to decorate his stick :) JM xo (I hope it warms up for you soon done there lovely lady =])
What great lamps! Looks like lots of fun!
Cool photos! I love the decorated stick, very creative!
oh they look so well equiped!! what fun :)
Looks very interesting!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Aaah Jane - the joy of a night walk!!! Oh how I miss nights that are warm enough to be out!! Do tell though - what has L got on his branch?? It's bugging me.....
enormous beads he's threaded on to decorate his stick :) JM xo (I hope it warms up for you soon done there lovely lady =])
What great lamps! Looks like lots of fun!
Cool photos! I love the decorated stick, very creative!
oh they look so well equiped!! what fun :)
Looks very interesting!!
Post a Comment