I've been thinking that perhaps I should rename our blog space something a little more literal, like maybe 'Our life in Pictures'. I love so many of our photos and I'm in love with our photo diary that anybody who visits our little neck of the woods may have to grin and bear it... pretty please! :D because I'm unable to help myself.
We made it to the cycle velodrome today and our boys had a blast. It was hot, sticky and sweaty work though. Half a dozen laps each and they were done and it probably took up less than a half hour so I'll be using it as a distraction when lessons become a bit much. A break and exercise and some laughter is sure to equal released endorphins and happy kids and we all feel pretty good after a bout of exercise right?!
Then we spent a few happy hours hangin' with our Cool Cousin Crew.
Princess Calamity in all her comedic splendour
At the moment Kangaroo is in love with Princess Calamity and will be marring her in the near future but he says he is always going to love me the best... aww, shucks! xo
Today Danger Mouse turned 5!
Happy Birthday Little Man!
Happy Birthday Little Man!
and we went to out for a play
and to the cinema to celebrate :)
The Crazy Kids are having a great holiday and we so very, very much don't want it to end :)
1 comment:
How awesome are you?! Where pray tell is that velodrome? We would love to pay it a visit! :) xx
Post a Comment