...well, I'll be honest. Lovely little lads, when the mood takes them :) Can I boast and say it's been more often then not lately? It's so nice when things are up, so maybe it's best not to talk to me maybe sometime next week. Things may have cycled round by then, but I'm hoping for happily ever after.
We took our boys to the Bunnings Warehouse
Family Christmas Party in December
Family Christmas Party in December

Kookaburra took Kangaroo's hand when they went on the
Treasure Hunt
Treasure Hunt
It makes us grin from ear to ear to see our two little lads getting along so well. Thank goodness for blogging so I can look back on the great times when things get a little tattered around the edges.
1 comment:
Thank goodness for blogging indeed. :) I too love looking back on old posts. Glad things are going so well for you. Miss you my friend. xx
Post a Comment