She's taking pretty good care of me.
Love
Your #1 Son
Your #1 Son
For more beautiful Wordless Wednesday pics,
please hop on over to
Faith, Hope & a whole lotta Love :D
And to all our Aussie mates out there,
have a beaut Australia Day!
please hop on over to
Faith, Hope & a whole lotta Love :D
And to all our Aussie mates out there,
have a beaut Australia Day!
5 comments:
LOL I love it .
Happy WW
Happy Australia Day to you. I love the photo!
Love it Jane!!!! That photo needs to be (screams out to be) enlarged and put up on the wall!!
Classic shot!
This is the first I've heard of Australia Day but I've been seeing it around a lot yesterday and today. I've looked it up and am now edified as to its meaning. So...Happy Australia day to you!
your photo is delightful and so so refreshing for I haven't seen the sun in over a week. and the evidence is most certainly there that it's true - you're taking excellent care of him! have a beautiful day!
Post a Comment