Friday, January 14, 2011

Creating


We have had a container filled with shells sitting on top of the piano for months now. We have sorted and played with them. They have been used to decorate mud creations and adorn fairy gardens. But with them in our container we really couldn't see them and love them all the time so when I came across a post from LJ at With My Own Two Hands, I knew what we needed to do.

Kangaroo has been disappearing with our camera lately and this is one of his clicked images. Both our boys love taking photos and they have both taken an interest in my blogging so by combining the two they are now talking about creating their own blogs to journal their lego creations and the fun things they get up too. If they're still talking about it next month I'll help them make it happen. I think it would be a great place for them to learn to express themselves and help them develop a sense of progress - 'I have come from there, I am here now and soon I can see where I will be' :)

3 comments:

SF said...

Beautiful, Jane. :) xx

LJ said...

its lovely!!! Great work.

Queen of the Natives said...

Thanks LJ! We loved doing it and it's always great to make something that adds to our home.