wow, you've some delightful photos on your blog. I love that one - the road less traveled. and your boys look so lively and full of spunk! your wordless wednesday photos are splendid!
Love the look of your little house Jane! Sigh - wish we had some rain - you guys don't need any more - I'd love to sit on my verandah, snuggling my way through a storm!! And yes Miss Becky - spunk is a good way to describe those two boys!!!
8 comments:
Great images I love the snuggle up and watch one :-)
ps I just put a Button (photo) from your blog on mins as I see you have me on your blog roll :-) Let me know if that is okay Thanks!
It was a lot of rain - again! xx
wow, you've some delightful photos on your blog. I love that one - the road less traveled. and your boys look so lively and full of spunk! your wordless wednesday photos are splendid!
We love sitting on our porch when it rains. The smell and sound are wonderful. Your photos capture the spirit of the downpour.
Thanks ladies :) It was a beautiful storm! So nice to snuggle with my little mate and watch the downpour.
Love the look of your little house Jane! Sigh - wish we had some rain - you guys don't need any more - I'd love to sit on my verandah, snuggling my way through a storm!! And yes Miss Becky - spunk is a good way to describe those two boys!!!
I love listening to the rain on our tin roof & watching it is so soothing!
Post a Comment